Surviving & Thriving at Distance Learning: Routines and Rituals
Welcome to Surviving & Thriving at Distance Learning. Over the course of this free 8 week online group, we will discuss pressing issues and questions parents are dealing with as they navigate distance learning:
- How can we best function as a family under challenging circumstances?
- How do we balance online learning with day to day family life?
- How can we motivate our kids and create a learning environment where they feel guided and supported?
- How can we better understand and nurture the social and emotional needs of our children?
- What tools do we need for managing and reducing stress (social, emotional, financial, technological)?
- What can we do for ourselves to maintain our own mental health and reduce the parenting fatigue we are experiencing?
Register and join us for any or all of the upcoming sessions!
About Lori Rotolo, CPI Parent Educator
Lori has worked for the past 30 years to support and improve the quality of life for children and families. As a licensed Creative Arts Therapist (N.Y.) with a background in play therapy, counseling, and program management, Lori brings enthusiasm and creative ideas to group projects. She enjoys connecting parents to community resources, as well as to one another, providing opportunities for sharing, self-discovery, and finding mutual support in safe and nurturing settings.