Parenting is the hardest job you will ever have -- CPI is here to help.
CPI offers classes to parents of children ages 0-18. Each class is led by a trained parent educator who provides tools that parents can adapt to their own family's needs. All CPI classes have a strong child development foundation, supporting the belief that each child and parent brings unique needs and temperament to family life. Although many classes are held at the Parent Education Center in southwest Santa Rosa, others are conveniently located throughout Sonoma County.
Some important things to remember:
- Our Parent Education Center is located at 3642 Standish Ave, Santa Rosa.
- The cost for class is per person unless otherwise indicated.
- Unless noted, parents do not attend with child. Childcare is not provided and children may not be left unattended.
If you prefer to register over the phone, please call (707) 585-6108 x1240 and have your credit card information ready. Payment in full is required for registration.
Parenting Class Schedule
Please use the list below to register for parenting classes and to see other upcoming events.
To register, click on the register now button next to the class that you wish to attend. Use the arrows below to advance the list to other months.
A support group for parents of children with autism.
Drop-in, no need to register.
Fridays | February 7, March 6, April 3 | 9:00-11:00am
This support group is designed specifically for parents who have lost their homes to the recent fires. It provides:
- Information about normal post-disaster behaviors you might observe in your children
- Strategies for parenting your children through their recovery from the fires
- Red flags: When to seek outside help
- An opportunity to share feelings/questions/information about parenting issues that might be arising subsequent to the fires. What seems to be helping your children to cope? What parenting challenges would you like to ask about?
- An opportunity for parents who have lost homes to connect with each other and bolster their own coping strategies
If you are in this situation, we hope you can join us.