POSTPONED: Parenting Through Recovery from North Bay Fires
Drop-in, no need to register.
Fridays | February 7, March 6, April 3 | 9:00-11:00am
This support group is designed specifically for parents who have lost their homes to the recent fires. It provides:
- Information about normal post-disaster behaviors you might observe in your children
- Strategies for parenting your children through their recovery from the fires
- Red flags: When to seek outside help
- An opportunity to share feelings/questions/information about parenting issues that might be arising subsequent to the fires. What seems to be helping your children to cope? What parenting challenges would you like to ask about?
- An opportunity for parents who have lost homes to connect with each other and bolster their own coping strategies
If you are in this situation, we hope you can join us.