Perinatal Mood Disorders (PMD)
CPI offers in-home, parent and infant treatment to caregivers and infants who are experiencing or at-risk of developing post-partum depression, anxiety and related symptoms. Maternal depression is a common and treatable complication of pregnancy. If you are a new mother experiencing any of the following symptoms, you may benefit from our PMD services:
- Feelings of sadness
- Mood swings; highs and lows
- Difficulty concentrating
- Lack of interest in things you used to enjoy
- Changes in sleeping and eating habits
- Panic attacks, nervousness and anxiety
- Irrational thinking; seeing or hearing things that aren’t there
- Excessive worry about your baby
- Thoughts of harming yourself or your baby.
- Feelings of guilt and inadequacy.
- Difficulty accepting motherhood
For more information about the PMD program. Contact Charlene 707.585.6108 x1142