Thank you for helping CPI, build brighter futures for children and families. Your donation goes directly to supporting our programs and services offered to all families in Sonoma County. CPI is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit and your donation is 100% tax deductible.
One time donation
You can make a one time donation online or by mail. Donate by mail to Child Parent Institute 3650 Standish Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Make an ongoing donation
Support Child Parent Institute with your every day purchasing!
Oliver's Community Card
Visit any Oliver's store to get a card and sign-up form. Then register the Oliver's Community Card online for use in the program, selecting Child Parent Institute as your beneficiary.
Oliver's will make contributions to us, based on purchases made by you, just by using the card you registered.
Your purchases are tracked and available to you online via Oliver's, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on behalf of Child Parent Institute!
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to us when you select Child Parent Institute as your charitable organization of choice at smile.amazon.com.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Each time you shop via Amazon, start by visiting smile.amazon.com, and Child Parent Institute will benefit!
eScrip - Group Code: 500024542
Many of us have gift cards sitting around with small, "leftover" amounts on them. Child Parent Institute gladly accepts your donation of partially used gift cards! We'll help make the most of those dollars and cents for the families we serve.
Donate your car
Child Parent Institute has partnered with Cars 4 Causes, a national charity car donation program that makes it easy for donors to give their old vehicles to non-profit providers of charitable services. Vehicle donations can provide substantial monetary support for CPI's family and children's services while donors make a convenient tax-deductible contribution. Cars 4 Causes accepts cars, trucks, boats, RVs, and motorcycles, whether running or non-running. And donations can be made conveniently on the Cars 4 Causes website (www.cars4causes.net) or by phoning Cars 4 Causes at 1-800-766-CARE (2273). Donors fill out a simple form on-line or provide general information via phone, mentioning that they wish to donate their vehicle to the California Parenting Institute. Cars 4 Causes then arranges for pick up of the vehicle at no cost to the donor. Once the vehicle is sold and the donation to CPI is made, donors receive a written acknowledgement of their contribution. Cars 4 Causes uses many contributed vehicles in its own Affordable Transportation Program which makes approximately 400-500 cars a month available to needy individuals searching for essential transportation. The vehicles are provided smog-compliant and road ready. The program extends the impact of a donor's CPI vehicle donation. In addition to supporting CPI's vital family and children services, a donor is making a contribution to someone's future. Cars that are not repairable or salvageable are recycled. Donors with vehicles can go directly to the Cars 4 Causes website or phone the Cars 4 Causes 800 number to make an immediate and easy car donation to CPI. For more information about CPI and its many programs and services for children and families, phone 707 585-6108.
Clinic Wish List
- Make-your-own Play-Doh ingredients: flour, Crayola nontoxic liquid watercolor, cream of tartar, vegetable oil, salt
- Play table for our waiting room
- Magic sand/kinetic sand
- Art supplies: Construction paper, stickers, markers, crayons, glue sticks, washable paints, paint brushes, blank canvases (medium and small sizes), etc.
New Directions School Wish List
- Gift Cards
- Field Trip Support
- iPads for each classroom
- Audio/Visual Projector
- Smart Board for each classroom
- Ice cream maker (electric)
- New Phones
- Donation of labor and materials
- Sponsorship of 3 classrooms for a year (10k)
- Sponsorship of the lunch program (20k)
- Database for super data
- Nook readers
- Lego Robotics kits/parts
- Anything for our new Maker Lab
- iPad for making art films in art therapy
- A butterfly garden from insectslore.com The classroom set allows you to watch the transformation from caterpillars to butterflies and then you can release them
- Magna brush colored pens
- Mask making materials( mask molds, casting material)
- Acrylic brushes
- Pumps for large acrylic paint jugs
- 3D Printer ink
- Vegie starts for the garden – tomatoes, basil, rosemary, lettuce, arugula , chard, squash,
- Fine art pencils
- A Meyer lemon tree
- Dirt and a wine barrel for planting
- Old bicycle and car parts
- Acrylic canvas pads in white and black 20x24
- Calligraphy pens and ink
Parent Education Center Wish List
- puzzles & games
- Art supplies
- Children’s Books English/Spanish
- New piece of fun equipment for Kindergym.
General Wish List
- Copy paper
- File folders
- gifts cards for: Target / Safeway / Costco / Staples / Amazon / Mountain Mikes